The Chair of the Network Board is a Primary Care Trust (PCT) Chief Executive who is appointed by the Strategic Health Authority (SHA) Chief Executive. Chief Executives of the other five Network PCTs and for their nominated Directors represent each of the six PCTs in the Network also sit on the Board.
The role of the Board is to ensure that systems and processes are in place to:
- Agree strategies, priorities and plans
- Agree processes and governance arrangements for strategic change programmes
- Agree delivery models for pathways, including place and choice of provider
- Agree plans for patient and public involvement, engagement and consultations
- Ensure appropriate resource allocation through sign-off of strategic investment plans and prioritisation of developments
- Receive outputs of independent review and to ensure implementation of recommendations
- Ensure assurance regarding delivery of work plans.
Please note that ASWCS are no longer uploading meeting notes to this website. If you would like to receive notes from this meeting, then please contact the group administrator with your request.
Meetings are not open to the public but if you would like to become a member of the group, please contact the group administrator and your application will be considered.